Donations are accepted at the back door of the store during the hours of 10:00AM to 3:00PM Monday through Saturday. Drive around back to the loading/unloading area. If you have large items and would like to schedule a pick up for your donation, please call the store at (770) 486-8517.
Items We Can Accept
- All clothes that are in good condition and clean
- Workable and good condition small household appliances with power cords
- All sorts of household items ranging from dishes to knick-knacks
- Kids toys and games in good and workable condition
- Bikes, scooters, kids play houses, etc
- Baby supplies and furniture.
- Beds (frames, headboards), desks, tables, chairs, cabinets etc.
- Working electronic equipment like radios, TVs, speakers, VCR/DVD, microwaves, amplifiers (must have power cords).
- Patio equipment and generally anything that can be put outside.
- Tools including working lawn mowers, trimmers, and etc. As long as it can be placed outside in the store’s patio.
- Current working computer outfits (no more than 5 years old), printers, monitors (newer and larger than 15 inches) and electronic accessories.
- Sports equipment
Items We Cannot Accept
- Car/golf batteries – any large battery
- Inoperative computers, printers, computer monitors (old and small are unacceptable)
- Building materials, like windows, lumber, sinks, doors, etc
- Large appliances, like washing machines, etc
- Paints – any flammable fluids
- Dirty, soiled, or ripped clothing
- Anything that could be classified as trash
Check Your Items
Check to verify your items have not been recalled: Click Here.