Thrift Store Associate
Clothes Less Traveled is seeking a dedicated team member to work in our Station Department. The mission Clothes Less Traveled is to serve the community by operating a thrift shop where gently used household goods and clothing can be resold at fair and reasonable prices. Profits, after expenses are paid and reserves are met, are distributed as scholarships, vouchers and grants to qualified recipients and other 501c3 organizations.
We are a team oriented, customer service driven organization. We value our employees, volunteers, customers, and donors. If you are looking for a place that is fun, high energy, and makes a difference in the community, then please apply.
This position will have principle responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Processing of all non-clothing donations
- Working with staff and volunteers to ensure pricing is in compliance with established guidelines
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of work area
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to cross train in all areas of the store
This position is up to 30 hours per week. Must be flexible to work any day of the week Monday through Saturday. Our store hours are 10am to 5pm on Monday – Saturday, and until 7pm on Thursday. We are closed every Sunday. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
Clothes Less Traveled is seeking a dedicated individual for a seasonal position to process Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas merchandise. The mission of Clothes Less Traveled is to serve the need of the community by operating a thrift store where gently used household goods and clothing can be resold at fair prices. Profits, after expenses are paid and reserves are met, are distributed as scholarships, vouchers and grants to qualified recipients and other 5013c3 organizations.
The Seasonal position will have responsibilities including, but not limited to :
- Pricing seasonal merchandise
- Merchandising and filling seasonal items on to shelves and racks
- General housekeeping of the seasonal department, to include sweeping, cleaning shelves and racks
Must be flexible to work any day/time during the week, including Saturday. Must be able to work at a fast pace. If interested please complete our on-line application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also always in need of superb, dedicated volunteers!